FIAA is here for
- Information Services
- Market Research
- Advocacy & Policy
- Development & Promotion
FIAA was established by several Foreign Investors in Albania bringing up the need of such an organization in the country. The launching of FIAA was highly appreciated and welcomed by the Authorities, Business Community, as well as international bodies such as the EU, WB, IFC, EBRD and OSCE.
FIAA represents most of the FDI stock in Albania from different nationalities, mainly from Italy, Greece, Austria, France, Germany, Turkey, Canada, Norway, UK, Switzerland, USA, and a range of economic sectors such as Banking And Finance, Construction, Consulting, Telecommunication, Mining And Oil And Gas, Energy, Trading, Hospitality, etc. FIAA is an apolitical and non-profit organization, entirely supported by membership fees.
Why you should join FIAA
- To improve the Investment and Business climate in Albania by working concrete reform proposals on legislation and product development.
- To promote dialogue between the FIAA Members and the Albanian Authorities.
- To assist on overcoming difficulties.
- To provide a meeting place for Foreign Investors to discuss mutual problems and find solutions.
- To act as an ambassador to attract more foreign direct investment in the country.
- To offer after care services for foreign investors who are already doing business in Albania.
- To offer Business Consulting by acting as an one-stop-shop.
- Offer a rich database of the Albanian & Foreign investors.
- Provide special advertising through FIAA website (homepage).
- Business roundtables
- Speakers Forums
- Networking Events
- Seminars and Workshops
- Conferences and Trainings
- Trade Fairs and Exhibitions
Membership is open to all Foreign Investors, Representatives companies and International Organizations working in Albania.
It’s time to promote and protect your business!
Join FIAA now